So I’ve been MIA for awhile again, this seems to happen every time I embark on a blogging endeavor. So, expect it to happen again. I appreciate those that do visit and interact in some capacity with me, I’m still checking back every now and then so it’s getting better!
I recently finished school and am just getting my footing into the real world (Whoo!). It’s scary and anxiety inducing but I’m grateful to be in a position where I can take my time.
In terms of reading, I’ve read a bit since my last review of The Revisionists by Thomas Mullen (check it out if you haven’t). I’m gonna insert a list of what I’ve read since then and if there’s any particular interest in any of them then I’ll definitely make a note to hurry up with the review, otherwise I’m gonna churn them out at my own (slow….) pace, maybe in conjunction with what I’m currently reading (the martian by andy weir).
For those of you still checking on this, I appreciate it and hopefully I’ll remember to update and review books more often (fingers crossed!). For those of you that are just discovering this, I hope you guys will stick around!
- The Fishermen by Chigozie Obioma
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking by Susan Cain
- Star Wars: Darth Bane: Path of Destruction by Drew Karpyshyn
- ^^ A surprising choice for me, would’ve never picked it up if I hadn’t been recommended it by someone.
- In the Lake of the Woods by Tim O’Brien
- ^^ Dropped it, so it might make for an interesting review.
- Nod by Adrian Barnes
- City of Thieves by David Benioff
- ^^ Yes, that’s GoT’s Benioff.
- Coraline by Neil Gaiman